We deliver the social housing service on behalf of Barnsley Council and this includes the following services.
- We manage the waiting list and let vacant homes.
- We collect rent.
- We repair, maintain and develop our homes and estates.
- We support people facing financial difficulties.
- We keep our estates clean and tidy and deal with any issues of anti social behaviour.
- We support people to manage their tenancy.
- We engage with and listen to our customers and communities.
- Work with Barnsley Council to build and acquire new homes for tenants.
Everyone who works for Berneslai Homes will embrace these values and make them relevant to their role.
- Customer first – you’ll be at the heart of all we do.
- Can do attitude – we’ll make change happen, fix problems and adapt to achieve.
- Curious – we’ll look beyond face value to get things right.
Our vision is: Creating great homes and communities with the people of Barnsley.
Our mission supports our vision: Great place, great people, great company.
Creating and developing vibrant neighbourhoods where diverse communities thrive and develop; attracting and retaining talented people, serviced by a diverse organisation.