We are pleased to be supporting #HomesAtTheHeart a national campaign and coalition led by The National Federation of ALMOs, Chartered Institute of Housing, National Housing Federation, Association of Retained Council Housing and Crisis.
Our sector has always believed that everyone deserves a safe, secure, comfortable place to call home. Not just now, in the middle of this crisis, but always.
Investing in social housing makes this possible. It will also boost the economy, create jobs and improve people’s lives when our nation needs it most.
Please check out our Twitter and Facebook sites over the next few months, as we’ll be promoting the work we do to raise awareness of the importance of social housing.
Here’s a list of the campaign themes.
- Homes at the heart of a stronger economy (3 to 7 August)
- Homes at the heart of making ends meet (10 to 14 August)
- Homes at the heart of living well (24 to 28 August)
- Homes at the heart of a greener country (7 to 11 September)
- Homes at the heart of a settled future (21 to 25 September)
- Homes at the heart of prosperous communities (28 September to 2 October)