Buildings Insurance 

Your lease will state whether or not your landlord is responsible for providing your buildings insurance. If you are insured through your landlord, you will pay your buildings insurance premium as part of your annual service charge.

If your landlord does not provide your insurance it is important that you find a policy that will cover you for your liabilities under the terms of your lease. You can e-mail the leasehold team or speak to the leasehold team on 01226 772706.

Contents insurance

The buildings insurance policy will not cover your belongings or the contents of your property. It is therefore important that you arrange your own contents insurance cover.

Berneslai Homes offer a low cost contents insurance policy.