Advice and support

Our Tenant Support Officers provide specialist money management advice and support to tenants who have difficulties with:

  • Tackling and reducing their rent arrears
  • Certain vulnerabilities which means they need help completing online applications for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
  • Opening bank accounts
  • Budgeting
  • Dealing with additional rent charges due to under occupation sometimes known as ‘Bedroom tax’
  • Universal Credit