Safeguarding adults and children

If you have a welfare concern about an adult or child or need help on what to do visit Barnsley Councils website for adults or children.

The website has details on safeguarding issues about:

  • adults services,
  • children’s services,
  • health and staying well,
  • money,
  • keeping safe,
  • work,
  • learning,
  • volunteering.