Tell us about it

Welcome to our ‘Tell us about it’ section where you can for example: report anti-social behaviour, change your contact details, tell us about your medical and support needs, end your tenancy, report a repair and give us a compliment, complaint or suggestion.

Here is a list of transactions:

Most popular Advice, rents and benefits Bins, rubbish and recycling Health and social care Rehousing Compliments, complaints, suggestions, review and appeal requests Your details Your home and estates